The world needs another blog like it needs another Nicholas Cage movie.
Seriously, he needs to stop.
So, then why do I blog?
Here are the top five "non-reasons."
- I have a moral obligation to feed my thousands of adoring fans like a mother bird feeds her chicks.
- If I don't get rid of this potent life changing information, my head will literally burst from all the amazingness it's forced to contain.
- Publishers have been camping in my front lawn like Bieber fans waiting for me to say yes to a book deal so I need a blog to practice.
- My mom said I should.
- Asians are known for being awesome at a few things that include classical music, martial arts, any racquet sport and blogging.
I kid. I kid.
Why do I blog? Why do I think more people should? Not to build a platform. Not to become famous. Not to land a book deal.
I blog for me.
It helps me:
- To log my thoughts.
- To force myself to think deeper on various subjects on a consistent basis.
- To help those who may be interested in the content I write.
This is where I can develop, learn, and think. Maybe for a book one day or more likely just for me to be a more thoughtful and grounded leader, pastor, friend, husband and father.
Why do you blog? Ever thought of starting one?